Job Logistics Summary
February 8, 2024
- Position: Virtual Assistant
- Job Type: Part-time (8-10 hours per week/30-40 hours per month)
- Location: 100% Remote
- Reports to: Founder
- Compensation: $$ 50 - 100/hr
Rachel & Company is a dynamic and fast-growing professional organizing firm based in the Washington, DC area. Our mission is to empower individuals and families to live more organized lives.
As we continue to expand our presence in the DC market, we are seeking an organized, proactive, and solutions-oriented Virtual Assistant to join our team. The Virtual Assistant will help maintain internal firm operations, initiatives, and processes, and assist with external partnerships and events as needed. They will report to Rachel directly.
- Assist with management and maintenance of internal documents and shared company resources
- Assist with the day-to-day execution of client projects, from initial intake through final invoicing
- Assist with outreach efforts related to external company partnerships, events and future projects
- Assist with creation of copy and visual assets for the company blog and social media
- Aid in the conception and development of digital resources for both internal use and client projects
- Excellent project management skills, with superior attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to handle a variety tasks simultaneously, without letting anything slip between the cracks
- Ability to follow company processes and procedures, making suggestions for improvement when necessary
- Flexibility and adaptability when project plans and team directions change
- Ability to quickly learn new software tools
- Passion for organizing and design
- Consistent weekday availability during typical business hours
- Familiarity with the Google Suite
- Familiarity with Canva is a plus
- Familiarity with Flodesk is a plus
- Familiarity with Dubsado CRM is a plus
Rachel & Company is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resumes to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.