Job Logistics Summary
January 16, 2024
- Position: Call Center Trainer
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Hybrid / Remote (this position requires travel to Clarksburg, WV. You must be within driving distance of the Clarksburg office)
- Compensation: $$ 50k - 100k
Note: This is a direct Tactis hire.
The All of Us Support Center provides help desk and technical support for people needing assistance with theprogram’s enrollment, participation website, app and answers questionsregarding the program. The Support Center also provides technical assistance to consortium partners who may need help with program-related technology platforms.
The Call Center Trainer uses hardware and software tools to train Support Center Guides and Help Desk Agents to handle contacts in accordance with the requirements of the program. Trains performance standards and measures trainee competency of requirements. Provides feedbackand coaching to the Support Center Guides and Help Desk Agents. Provides reporting and metrics to management and the customer. Assists with creation and modification of content used to train Support Center Guides and Help Desk Agents.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality of all personal/health sensitive information
- Cultural sensitivity and comfort with a wide rangeof social, racial and ethnic populations
- Deliver instructor-led, eLearning, and other blended-learning training sessions
- Collaborate with management and employees onlearning needs and opportunities
- Creates and updates content used to train Support Center Guides and Help Desk Analysts
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of experience in training call center, customer service, and inquiry response operations
- Knowledge of medical terminology is crucial
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must pass an in-depth employer background screening, including client background screening requirements
- Must meet employer and government vaccine protocol
- Previous experience in clinical research or publichealth experience
- Fluent in Spanish preferred
- 2 years experience as a classroom instructor and 2 years experience in instructional design is preferred
- Work Environment. Employee must establish an appropriate work environment within their home for workpurposes.
- Sedentary. Involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Repetitive Motion. Regularly operates a computer, phone, and general office equipment. Regularly uses hands/fingers to handle, feel, or grasp, reaches or extends arm(s) in anydirection.
- Hearing and Speaking. Regularly talks with other employees and on the phone, virtually, or in person. Regularly uses hearing to listen and respond to internal and external contacts.
- Visual Acuity. Regularly must have close visual acuity to view and enter information into computer and software systems, analyze data, develop presentations and reports, and other materials.
- Mental Focus. Requires worker to maintain focus and exchange detailed and accurate information through oral and written communication.
- Communicating. Talking with and/or listening to and/or signaling people toconvey or exchange information, includes giving/receiving assignments and/ordirections.
- Interpersonal Skills/Behaviors. Dealing with individuals with a range of moods and behaviors in a tactful, congenial, personal manner so as not to alienate or antagonize them.
- Instructing. Teaching subject matter to others, or training others through explanation, demonstration, and supervised practice; or making recommendations based on technical disciplines.
- Content Creation. Worker can compile information from different resources and create training content.
This position requires that you safeguard classified information associated with the program and therefore the federal government requires a signed document consenting to a potential warrantless search of your office space at home. This is a requirement, and you can't be hired for this position without consent.
- This position is eligible for paid holidays, sick and vacation time.
- Tactis sponsors an Employee Assistance Program for all employees.