Queen Anna House of Fashion is more than a women's clothing boutique it's a tribute to the legacy of Anna Whitten, a fearless advocate for those underrepresented and often overlooked. Located in the heart of Minneapolis's North Loop, we offer socially conscious collections from emerging designers, blending fashion with lifestyle. Our luxurious ambiance, characterized by our signature Prosecco Rose scent and personalized concierge styling service, One Posh Closet, makes us a unique fashion & lifestyle destination.
Who We Are Looking For
We are seeking dynamic individuals who:
- Are familiar with a retail environment, or eager to learn.
- Are deeply passionate about fashion.
- Thrive in independent and collaborative team environments.
- Excel in a sales-driven environment and understand the intricacies of the customer journey.
- Have an innate ability to connect with people, ensuring clarity and genuineness in every interaction.
- Are critical thinkers who focus on the bigger picture.
- Forge meaningful, knowledgeable connections with clients to understand their fashion needs and preferences.
- Embody and promote the essence of Queen Anna House of Fashion in all client interactions.
Sales Goals and Customer Engagement:
- Meet or surpass sales objectives consistently.
- Offer tailored fashion advice and styling options based on client needs, budgets, and body types.
- Be hands-on and work with clients for the duration of the sales lifecycle from greeting and understanding their needs to closing the sale and ringing up the order.
Styling and Merchandising:
- Curate visually captivating in-store displays to showcase merchandise and draw customer attention.
- Monitor in-store resources and supplies, signaling the appropriate team members for replenishments.
- Collaborate closely with the Owner and team to ensure a cohesive brand experience and smooth store operations.