Marketing Growth Strategist
Job Logistics Summary
- Position: Marketing Growth Strategist
- Type: W-2 Employee
- Location: Remote, however candidates MUST reside in the states of UT, FL, TX, or PA.
- Hours: 40 per week
- Compensation: $70-90k annually
- Timeline: We’re looking to hire someone ASAP, but will spend the necessary time finding the right fit.
Seeking you... if you:
- are a seasoned marketing professional with 6+ years experience formulating marketing strategies…
- are a natural leader, who loves collaborating and helping others do their best work…
- obsess over numbers and know how/when to leverage data to make decisions and inform strategies…
- identify as a tech nerd and enjoy learning new systems and how to best utilize them…
- have strong values/morals and firmly believe the only way to market is ethically…
- thrive in a small team environment and don’t mind jumping in the “weeds”, regardless of your title…
- are resourceful, solutions-oriented, proactive, and reliable!
Who We Are
ProcessDriven is hiring for a Marketing Growth Strategist! At ProcessDriven, we’re building a small-but-mighty group of scrappy, ambitious, and process-oriented people and are looking for someone awesome to lead our marketing team! Our Founder and CEO, Layla, created ProcessDriven with the obsession of the “how” at the intersection of process, people, and no-code software — particularly as it relates to the unique puzzle of teams of 3-50 people.
ProcessDriven is a content creation and process education business that helps small teams systemize their operations in a way that is simple, scalable, and -- shocker! -- actually enjoyable. We pride ourselves on having a strong company culture that is committed to growth and self development, doing the right thing, freedom, and making an impact.
The Role Logistics
We need marketing support and leadership in a variety of areas. Our objective is to find the right people and create the ideal role for them/us so that we’re all doing what we love to do in support of our company goals.
This will be a full-time, employee position with compensation ranging between $70-90k based on experience. There is a huge potential for growth in this role and our company. We also offer additional perks and benefits for our team members, listed under the benefits section.
This is a 100% remote position, however candidates MUST reside in UT, FL, TX, or PA to be eligible for this position. ProcessDriven's standard office hours are Monday - Thursday 8am-4pm ET and Fridays 8am-12pm ET. Our company values freedom and is flexible with team member’s working hours. While we do conduct most of our work asynchronously, we do require some overlap with our standard office hours to allow collaboration with the team.
Available to people authorized to work in the United States. We highly encourage candidates who are LGBTQIA2S+, BIPOC, neurodiverse, disabled, from rural areas, and other underrepresented communities.
Responsibilities and Areas of Need
Below is a list of areas where we have gaps and need your help, in priority order.
Bonus if someone has multiple areas of interest. Mega bonus if someone has multiple areas of interest AND experience AND they love what we do AND they can keep up with high performers.
- Develop and optimize our overall B2B marketing strategy to achieve defined company and department targets.
- Lead the optimization of marketing operations and processes, as well as influence company-wide growth strategy and brand positioning by working with the CEO to develop the company's quarterly, 1-year, 3-year initiatives, and other KPIs.
- Manage and plan marketing projects from ideation to completion, while never wavering from the company's values and ethics.
- Manage the Marketing Team by facilitating and planning team syncs, individual check-ins/performance reviews, defining priorities, and coordinating with contracted service providers.
- Elevate the brand by monitoring (and raising the bar) on all written and visual deliverables produced by ProcessDriven to improve brand cohesion and professionalism.
- Leverage data provided by Google Analytics and other data sources to inform strategies, direct the Marketing Team’s efforts, and make decisions that enhance the effectiveness of organic content, ads, and funnels.
- Refine our content strategy to ensure our primary content is consistent and optimized for search results, audience value, and business results.
- Provide strategic guidance on partnerships and sponsorships to identify and vet opportunities for collaboration, interviews, and audience growth.
- Strategize our email marketing plan and project manage high ROI sales campaigns or launches to encourage conversions from our engaged email list.
- Develop processes and systems to turn your strategic vision into tasks that can easily be executed by and delegated to the Marketing Team.
Skills That Will Enable You to Thrive
- You are able to learn quickly, aren’t afraid to ask questions, take initiative, and are proactive with your communication.
- You excel at balancing being thorough and efficient in a 100% remote work environment.
- You have an internal drive and strong organization and prioritization skills so you can exceed expectations with very limited supervision.
- You take pride in refining your communication, both written and verbal, and especially the ability to speak friendly language that makes clients and team members feel safe and supported. You are direct and never ego-centric, passive aggressive, or unkind in your language.
- You appreciate personal development, social justice, and liberation culture and are passionate about your own growth.
- You read and follow instructions with precision. Special note to see if you’re paying attention. Put the secret code “Processes are my jam!” in the 2nd to last application question.
- You are quick to pick up new tech and tools. We work in a variety of online tools and you will need to be able to use these with some basic training, including: ClickUp, Google Analytics, Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Mailerlite, Content Studio, and Wordpress.
- You have a reliable computer and internet connection and can use video conferencing services such as Zoom.
We believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our team and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our team.
ProcessDriven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Why It’s Awesome to Join Our Team
- Work virtually from anywhere, with the flexibility and freedom to OWN your workday. Enjoy half days on Fridays, no weekend or evening hours, paid time off, and paid holidays!
- You’ll work with extraordinary people. Everyone on our team has unique superpowers that are well honed in different areas. If you like working with passionate, communicative, talented, accountable, creative, generous, fun, and ambitious people… that’s us. You’ll be surrounded by coworkers and managers who are genuinely cool human beings ;)
- We care about people, empowerment, inclusion, wellbeing, and we implement this in our programs, services, and internal team. Prioritize your development with regular career coaching sessions with leadership.
- As a full time employee, you’ll be eligible for a 401(k) enrollment and 401(k) matching, health and dental benefits, and an internet stipend!