Job Logistics Summary
- Position: Graphic Designer / Illustrator
- Location: Designer must live in New York State, but can work 100% remote for this position located in Queens, NYC.
- Compensation: Negotiable, commensurate with experience
Woodside on the Move is seeking a graphic designer/illustrator to assist our artist-in-residence with logo, illustrations, and website design for a new, multigenerational dance curriculum. The designer will collaborate with the artist on branding the curriculum for future marketing as well as design visual elements for the curriculum document that can be used across print and web-based materials. Designer will also assist in building out a comprehensive website for the artist.
- Logo re-design
- Illustrations for print and web-based marketing
- Website re-design
The ideal candidate:
- New and experienced designers are welcome to apply to this position.
- Experience working collaboratively with performing and teaching artists a plus.
- Some knowledge of somatic practices (yoga, dance, Laban/Bartenieff fundamentals) a plus.