Job Logistics Summary
February 8, 2024
- Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: 100% Remote
- Compensation: $50K - $100K, depends on experience
We're looking for a talented digital marketing specialist to join our 4-person team at The Centre for Sacred Deathcare (CSD).
Founded by Dr Sarah Kerr, PhD, CSD is a rapidly growing social impact business. We offer direct support for dying people and families, as well as online courses and in-person training for death doulas and others who want to meet death in a more conscious and open-hearted way.
This position calls for a unique blend of structure and flow, and requires both creative and technical skills. If you've got a sharp eye for user experience, a savvy marketing mind, great organizational skills, a vision for how to get messages out into the world, and a passion for supporting transformative learning and healing, we'd like to hear from you!
We're looking for someone who can help create our marketing strategy, audit and update our funnels, track marketing performance, and help us both reach more people and increase conversions. You’ll work closely with our copywriter and content director to create a solid and cohesive plan between content and marketing.
The primary responsibilities of this position are funnel auditing and design, marketing strategy, and user experience, and we'll prioritize applicants with those skills. Experience with marketing online courses specifically is an asset, as is experience or an interest in spiritual wellness.
We're looking for a creative self-starter who brings their own experience, ideas and suggestions for how to grow the business and help support dying people and their families.
- Develop and implement a digital marketing plan that aligns with CSD’s values and objectives
- Audit our current processes, strategies, and funnels, and develop a plan to improve them
- Identify opportunities to improve user experience throughout our website
- Track performance of marketing strategies and make or suggest changes accordingly
- Work with our copywriter and content director to optimize landing pages and other materials for conversion
- Develop and design a paid ads strategy for social media
- Assist with social media strategy
- Resonance with our organizational values:
Warmth - Heartful human connection
Accountability - Responsibility for our actions
Focus - Clarity of purpose and implementation
Health - Dedication to personal and business thriving
Collaboration - We go further together
- Excellent digital marketing skills, with a focus on user experience
- Experience with course launches
- Solid understanding of best practices for funnel design
- Keen attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and comfort managing complex systems
- A sense of big-picture responsibility, and the ability to really own and care for your part of the business
- Comfort with, or ability to quickly learn, the basics of WordPress, Active Campaign, and other platforms
- Excellent time management, with quick turnaround for tasks and messages.
- A collaborative communication style and experience thriving in a self-directed and entrepreneurial work environment
- Fast and reliable computer and internet connection
- Native or bilingual English language skills
- Availability for calls during standard PT work hours
What We Offer
- The opportunity to do work that matters, in an exciting and growing field
- Compensation commensurate with your experience
- A healthy organizational climate, with well-organized systems and a commitment to good communication
- A seat on a small but mighty team that works hard, has fun, and genuinely cares about our clients and each other
- Space to contribute, to learn, and to flourish in an innovative and meaningful organization
This ongoing, permanent position would begin at approximately 20-25 hrs/week, and increase as the business grows and you're able to take on more responsibilities.
If this sounds good to you, please take some time to answer the questions below and reply to email@example.com
- What interests you—both personally and professionally— about joining the team at The Centre for Sacred Deathcare?
- What is your experience with the responsibilities of this position?
- In which aspects of the role are you the strongest? The least experienced?
- In your opinion, what are the most important components of a successful digital marketing strategy?
- When you look at The Centre for Sacred Deathcare’s online presence, what are 3 general suggestions you would make to improve our reach?
- What timezone are you in? What is your hourly rate?
- Is there anything else you’d like to add?
- $50K - $100K, depends on experience
Please include any other helpful information, including your portfolio, resume, web page, etc